What better way to start out the day than with the must-click talking points from around the web, curated by us. Have a story you’d like to nominate? We’ll be posting our top stories each morning, so tweet us at @BeautyHigh #BHbuzz
1. Learn how to cut the time it takes you to blow-dry your hair in half. [Byrdie]
2. Whether it’s washing your makeup brushes or sanitizing your counter tops, these must-read tips could help flu-proof your beauty routine this winter.
3. Don’t stress over your Christmas morning makeup! Beauty pro Sonia Kashuk mapped out two easy looks that will take you from morning present-opening to evening party in no time. [Daily Makeover]
4. Here’s how hair designer Peter King created Rapunzel’s 30-foot braid in the new movie, ‘Into the Woods.’ [Allure]
5. Take a look back at the 12 best celebrity smoky eyes of 2014, and get inspired to try one on yourself for New Year’s Eve! [Style.com]