Brighten up your hump day with our favorite reads from around the Internet today!
1. We can’t say we’re surprised: Anna Dello Russo works out in a full Dolce & Gabbana look straight off the runway. [Fashionista]
2. Miley Cyrus appears on the remix of French Montana’s song “We Don’t Care About Nothin,'” for which she’s already received flack on Twitter. [PopCrush]
3. This is kind of a dream: never worry about losing your luggage again, as JetBlue as just launched a baggage delivery service. [The Vivant]
4. Prince joined Twitter, everyone. And his first selfie is, well, very Prince-like. [Twitter]
5. In sticking to her goal of healthier children across America, Michelle Obama has released a rap album of pro-veggie songs. [The Cut]
7. Rihanna stepped out in her own collection yesterday, rocking the “G4LIFE” sweatpants from her River Island line. [Instagram]